Originally Posted by VitoCahill
i've always looked at the outfit admin as BOSS,UB,STREET BOSS.
it has never been made clear that a position of consigliere was of much importance and if it existed the "consigliere/#3"could also be the leader of say grand avenue or one of the 4 street crews.
the leadership in chicago has always fulfilled dual roles.case in point is albert vena.he is the SB of the outfit and grand avenue capo/leader.
so d'amico could have held the role of consigliere i guess and also been the leader of elmwood park??
and my guess as to membership is probably around 25-30 core/senior members with an unknown amount of associates in each street crew.
as with all OC groups they don't advertise membership (aside from bikers i guess) those in the know and in chicago area would have a better idea.the outfit has never had a history of induction ceremonies to begin with so when exactly a guy moves from being associated to having the responsibility of a member is anyones guess.

The Outfit absolutely has always had a traditional La Cosa Nostra making ceremony, from 1932 (when Teets Battaglia was made), up until present day. Sword, gun, holy card emcee, leadership panel, capo who is sponsoring you for made membership, etc. We know all of this. Not sure if you were being sarcastic or what, but that is complete nonsense

Marco was Johnny Bananas’s closest friend & consigliere. Neither him, nor Johnny, nor Pete had/have been active in a long time. 5+ years. Dote & Abbinanti have been running Elmwood Park for a while now. Marco was never leader Elmwood park, he didn’t want the responsibility, and he, Johnny, and Willie Messino had been grooming Dote/Abbinanti/Fratto for the top positions in the street crew for the past thirty years

Dino Marino is probably “consigliere” now. He spends the most time around Solly D. Or Pudgy Matassa, who just got out of jail

Albie is pretty old too & not in great health. Spina is probably Grand Ave capo. Or it’s a sleeper

As I stated above, the street crews don’t have as much interaction with each other as they used to. The Outfit is absurdly secretive, it’s impossible to speculate

Last edited by TheAngel; 04/28/20 11:20 AM. Reason: Improvement