Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Dean Martin set willie moretti up?!!

I think it was more someone told him to say he couldn’t make it. They were afraid that Moretti might say something. His brain was rotting from the syphilis, dementia was kicking in or something. Dino was his friend, and was told to schedule lunch and then cancel last minute. He knew what would happen if he didn’t, I don’t know who, maybe Genovese told him, if that’s how it happened.

All those guys tight with Luciano had influence over Sinatra and Dino. Those two were a racket in their own right.
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
I think rather Genovese had aggressively strong backing more than Costello being hated.

Galante looking to make a statement on his release and blowing up the grave of the prime minister is a brash move. Can’t remember the ins and outs of why he hated him and what their beef was over. Galante done the political hit in the 40s for Genovese so maybe they were close also..?

Thanks!
I’ve always been curious as to why. He was in his 60’s when he’s released??and takes over with the Zips he must of been nuts to be around. Similar to how they talk about Leggio.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 04/27/20 11:16 PM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.