Originally Posted by BugsyM
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
The guy shows up in literally EVERY thread where an Italian name is mentioned acting like all wiseguys are broke bums these days while claiming that street gang members are the real kingpins of organized crime these days. And to prove this he always posts an article about some petty feud that might not even be drug related lol

Yup, remember when I said nothing would happen to the guy that whacked Cali, while everybody was saying he would be dead in months, "Where were his bodyguards!?", The "Gambinos won't let him get away with this!", LMAO, you guys who get your mob info from movies and reading blogs need to know fantasy from reality, also check the thread with the Aqueduct robbery where people were saying a mob crew has to be behind this, and I said the blacks are behind this, and when the surveillance footage came out, wouldn't you know it was a couple of boys from the hood, I'm just telling people how it really is in NY, or would you rather rely on blogs from people from Europe telling you what's going on in NY? lol

You kinda sound like someone who was once acquainted with a wannabe wiseguy and after you ratted him out you're now celebrating the fact that you didn't get whacked yet lol