Originally Posted by Malavita
Originally Posted by Serpiente
I wish a qualified person would interview Phil and ask the right questions..... that guy was not from the streets that did the interview.

There were some weird moments when he would ask the same question twice or when he would talk about an individual that has nothing to do with what Leonetti was talking about at the time.

I am sure he offered a lot of money to Leonetti for this itw. It's obvious that Leonetti wasn't too confortable during the itw. He had a few emotional moments and, at some point, he even said that talking about his former life bring back memories he hasn't think about for a long time. He has moved on.

I don't think he did it to promote his book because he would have done itws when the book was published. So the only reason i can think of is that Valuetainment made him a nice offer

Phil did a few interviews when Mafia Prince came out in 2012/13 and the Inside American Mob episode but has been silent since then. When he got out of prison he took part in a couple of documentaries in the 90s and he did that one interview in 96 where he wasn’t in the shadows. Other than that it looks like he totally moved on from that life. I do agree that he does tend to push everything on his uncle. Nicky was a psychopath no doubt but Leonetti still participated in that life. However at least in the interview he took ownership of Salvie’s death which many have speculated that he had more to do with than he lets on