Ive been posting that Nick was NOT banished to AC since i got on internet when i found this site .... no he was not and Phil confirmed .

Philip was flashy but not like the NY club guys . He did go out but not to clubs and he didn’t have a bunch of girls all over . He was a restaurant bar guy .... he would eat out and have drinks at the bar before and after.

Like I always said Yogi was the one that would come out with us often and sometimes Phil would show and have a couple and get Yogi home .

Phil really only did shit when Nick was up in his apartment and done for the evening,but there was many many evenings that Nick was away or doing nothing and Phil had a kind of a normal night.

You know there was times that I didn’t see Nick for a couple weeks and he was in the compound . So Phil had time he was not a party animal by no means.

Phil loved the life and he was all in ... till Salvie .

You have to remember i was just a neighborhood guy but i was there from beginning to end but most of this was going on and we knew nothing.....but as soon as something happened we knew the truth with in a day .... it was a neighborhood thing.... like twenty of us on the block every day.

But I thought that Salvie was killed for more then what Phil just told ... I always thought it was for Chuckie and drugs .... but i was lied to all those years back.

Last edited by Serpiente; 04/26/20 06:49 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."