Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Not trying to spoil the interview but a few points.

Who is Pappy Eppolito?

I got a feeling that Leonetti and Chickie Narducci Sr. Didn't like eachother. Leonetti said Chickie was no good when it came to him having Phil Testa whacked. (Anyone know the relationship between Chickie and Leonetti?)

Leonetti had a friendly and good relationship with Gotti and Frank DeCicco

Who is Tony Casella (Pete Casella's brother) I never knew he had a brother that got whacked.

One last thing; Leonetti stated that Phil Testa had no good relationship with anyone in NYC.

I liked this interview more then the Gravano one.

Carl 'Pappy' Ippolito was a member from South Jersey who was in John Simone's crew. He and Charles Costello were believed to be acting capos for Simone on a few occasions. Ippolito was indicted as part of a gambling RICO case in 1981 with Phil Testa, Chickie Narducci, Chickie Ciancaglini, Harry and Sonny Riccobene, Pat Spirito, Charles Warrington, Frank Primerano and Joseph Bongiovanni. Ippolito never went to trial in that case for health reasons and he died in the 1980s.

Tony Casella was made by Phil Testa in 1980 along with Leonetti, Chuckie Merlino, Lawrence Merlino, Salvie Testa, Frank Narducci Jr, Wayne Grande, Bobby Lumio and Blonde Babe Pungitore. He was involved in his brother's plot to take over the family by killing Phil Testa. When Scarfo took over, they considered killing Tony Casella but never did. He just became kind of a shut in and got put on the shelf. He wasn't active after that and died in the 1990s.