Fair enough, I was in Montreal World Cup 2014, one of the first names I heard was Desjardins, from some financial guys. Never gave it much thought, was more interested in the Greeks and Algerians, I was hearing about.

The Greek thing, I assumed was some heroin related stuff, like Onassis and the Sigs. Now, looks like whatever the WolfPack was/is, seems to have Greeks/Middle Eastern with HA, as an organization.

WolfPack may of killed Tony Large and the Commisso with wife. Can moves like this be coordinated from inside prison in Canada? Is it sophisticated enough, streets and yard together to get that done? People have been poisoned in them.

Algeria is close to Morocco I believe, lots of hash, which I believe is something that Desjardins and Rizzuto were charged with trafficking. Best I could get is Algerians might be similar to street gang members, more potentially shooters, and lot of people are getting shot.

Was Desjardins close with any HA? He knew Calabrese in Woodbridge, what about mobsters in the Hammer? Was he tight with any Ontario Bikers??

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.