Originally Posted by Malavita
Here are few cases of made guys being shot or killed by non made guys I can think of :

- Francesco Oliveiri, a mob associate beat to death an unnamed Gambino made guy in Joseph Gambino's crew. He was then killed by a Gambino hit squad led by Sammy Gravano with Robert Bisacchia and Lorenzo Mannino as the shooters.

- Frank Stilitiano, an Italian gangster who ran with the Philly Irish Mob, shot at Gambino made guy Joey Russo. He then was killed by The Narducci brothers (i think ?) as a favour from the Scarfo family to the Gambino.

- French canadian gangster Reynald Desjardins killed Sal Montagna of the Bonnano.

- The Westies kidnapped Frank Manzo of the Lucchese but he was freed after the Lucchese paid a ransom.

I also remember a story about Anthony St Laurent, a capo from the Patriarca Family who asked a couple of associates to kill Bobby DeLuca, a made guy with the Patriarca Family. The associates ultimately backed down because they were too scared to kill a made guy even though it was supposed to be sanctioned by a capo.

Made guys really only have to worry about their peers.

Here’s some trivia, what’s Anthony St Laurent’s real last name?

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast