Originally Posted by TheDon1999
Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
Was Persico and his family really mob royalty? From what I have read, I don’t think he is on the same level of successful mobster as someone like Gigante. I read on here from someone that they really aren’t that wealthy present day and it makes me wonder(if that statement is true, it could very well be bs so don’t take my word for it) what it was all for if the next generation of Persicos didn’t see the financial benefits. Why didn’t everyone want to rally around Allie boy? Did they feel he wasn’t going to be a good boss or were they tired of Carmine’s way of doing things?

a couple of mil is wealthy from carmine persico alone, work it out.

he is not on gigante's level but he is still up there as one of the most successful we've ever seen. and the persico family are in that category for the colombos, allie boy, teddy boy, teddy persico sr etc

To have a couple million still left for your family after all of his legal fees is big. We obviously don’t know how much money he has. Being the boss pays a big price. There are people who were once under him as mere soldiers who never went to jail and are worth hundreds of millions today.