Originally Posted by chin_gigante
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by chin_gigante
Originally Posted by hoodlum
How in God's Name do u know these assumptoins...when I was a little boy(circa 1973}..my old man had Angie over 2 our house during the holidays & they talked about union shit..I had no idea what was going on till I got older...Daddy used 2 bring home free coupons 4 the Thunderbird Motel in Wildwood 4 free & I later that all my dads vacations were "takin care of"...on behalf of the bakers union that he was in & MORE @ Keebler Co..back then, it was @ G & Hunting Park..& he was a dock foreman...Mr. Bruno 4 all that is said & done..what little I can remember..was a nice man.

My info comes mostly from FBI files - specificially using info from CIs Rocco Scafidi and Harry Riccobene

O.K...How do I get access??..Thanx

If you go on the Mary Ferrell database you can have a look through them, but the site can be quite difficult to navigate if you don't know what you're looking for. Ricconene's symbol code was "PH 599-C-TE", so if you search for that you'll find files discussing his information. Scafidi's is "PH 672-C-TE".

Another good place to start would be to check out this page (http://mafiahistory.us/rattrap/philadelphiainf.html) that gives an overview of Riccobene and Scafidi's work as informants.

Thanx Chin,

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...