The kid Borello likes to bad mouth Ronny G and actually says something rather absurd. He says Ronny G was dumb but very smart at making money.. what the fuck does that mean ??? I would rather hang with a dude who was smart at making money than a guy who was good at physics but couldnt make a dime in a bank vault. What a dumb fuckin comment. Ronny G made so much money and is smart. Ronny G was making millions with a huge sports book and shylocking biz while Borello is robbing peoples homes. He claims Ronny G couldnt survive without him! Bullshit. Ronny G had so much money he could have hired any very large intimidating looking guy to do collections. Those guys arent hard to find in queens.
Borello commited home invasions against innocent civilians not only drug dealers. That is a fact. He also targeted inncocent people. Guys like Alite and Borello get used by guys like Gotti Jr and Ronny G and then throw them away because they are a liability. Why would they give Borello a button?
What innovative money making schemes can he come up with? robbing little kids? That sounds good in your 20’s but lets move out of the low IQ realm and be a little more sophisticated.
Hey Alite, while you were abusing weak people on the street and being a bully with no innovative rackets, a ton of wiseguys were earning with construction and other high scale operations. I guess Steven Crea and Frank Lastorino arent true tough guys??
Give me a fucking break. Whats up with Alite trying to make a music video and listening to Drake. You are in your late 50’s my man, not 21. Did you have balls? Yes you did and you were tough but balls come in different forms not just preying on the weak. that said, i am not saying you werent tough, you were but so were a bunch of others.

The true tough guys are all the fathers that take care of their children, teach them right from wrong, teach them to respect others, teach them to throw a baseball, teaches them the value of hard work. Those are true hero’s and tough guys. Not a guy like john alite who supposedly talks to kids about “ doing the right thing” but then immediately feels the need to bring up his tough guy stories and how he was a true gangster. Lets leave that part out Alite and just focus on the kids.
fyi, Gotti jr never brings you up unless he is asked about you. why bring up John every time you do an interview. he also says the life wasnt for him.

Last edited by Lenox; 04/18/20 12:24 PM.