Silvio was definitely Tony's greatest asset. He was unquestionably loyal, a great earner, and when he gave Tony advice,it was always based on what was best for the Family,not on what he thought Tony wanted to hear.

Assuming that he recovered, he would have been a great choice to take over as Boss if something happened to Tony.

The other Families would have respected him and supported the move. I know that he wound up in the hospital from stress when he was Acting Boss, but I think that it was more from not having the final decision making power.As official Boss he might have been more decisive,putting his foot down before things got out of hand.

Paulie was the other major player,and as we saw,he was not trustworthy.When he tried to get in good with Johnny Sac and Carmine,he basically hinted that he would be open to "changes" in the Family, and I don't doubt for a minute that he personally would have hit Tony if he felt that the Luppertazzis could get the rest of the Commission to OK it.

Sil was much more stable and low profile than Paulie.

By the way,your English is fine. I had no trouble understanding the points you were making.

I know there's always room for improvement,but don't sell yourself short.