States are hurting. They should wait until their set times. Abbott, Dunleavy, Holcomb, Mississippi, and Montana are states I know who are trying to open back up their states. My friends in Kansas told me last month that there is no stay at home order in place in that state and has not changed since Sunday.

Texas, I know a coul health officials, not for Texas, but who are trying to keep tabs on other states, that are not happy with how a distribution center handled operating during the order. They did not name the business, but they told me that the company had a case and were made aware of it during their first shift before their lunch break, and instead of shutting down, they kept working 4 hours into their 2nd shift, before telling people. They were using just rubbing alchohol as hand sanitizer, and many of their workers were working three feet from each other.

Alabama, Ivey will do whatever she is told by the moneybags.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green