Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Bonanno- Thomas Fiore crew is based in Florida. Vito Grimaldi, and Vito Badamo crews have interests in Florida.

Colombo- Thomas Farese crew is based in Florida. Persico and Russo crews have interests in Florida.

Gambino- Leonardo DiMaria, and Fred Massaro crews are based in Florida. Mitarotonda, Gambino, Juliano, and Cefalu crews have interests in Florida.

Genovese- No Florida crews based in Florida as far as I can tell, but they do have New York, and New Jersey crews who operate in that state. Falcetti, Leo, Parrello, Ianniello, Antico, Coppola and DeVita crews have interests in Florida.

Lucchese- Since the big shakeup a couple of years back and the murder of Mike Salerno, there has not been a Florida based crew or a split crew. Avellino, Capra, Crea, and Perna crews have interests in Florida.

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Bonanno- Thomas Fiore crew is based in Florida. Vito Grimaldi, and Vito Badamo crews have interests in Florida.

Colombo- Thomas Farese crew is based in Florida. Persico and Russo crews have interests in Florida.

Gambino- Leonardo DiMaria, and Fred Massaro crews are based in Florida. Mitarotonda, Gambino, Juliano, and Cefalu crews have interests in Florida.

Genovese- No Florida crews based in Florida as far as I can tell, but they do have New York, and New Jersey crews who operate in that state. Falcetti, Leo, Parrello, Ianniello, Antico, Coppola and DeVita crews have interests in Florida.

Lucchese- Since the big shakeup a couple of years back and the murder of Mike Salerno, there has not been a Florida based crew or a split crew. Avellino, Capra, Crea, and Perna crews have interests in Florida.

Thank you! How many members are there typically in a Florida crew? Or is it like They only have interests in some gambling down there and live in new York?

"No one's ever gonna kill me, they wouldn't dare." - Carmine Galante

In the mob, you're either at the dinner table, or on the menu.