Canada is interesting, in the sense that it’s such a big country, with the HA a one time nearly covering the whole country from coast to coast. Under Stadnik they basically had cornered the 1% market.

BC was already HA prior to Stadnik, I think?? The expansion and fearful reputation of HA in Canada, can/comes from the war in Quebec. When HA patches Ontario, they basically eliminated any enemy club in the process, with a retire, join or die offer.

Since then, the Bacchus now control the East Coast of Canada, which was at one point HA dominate via Wolf Carrol. Ontario was free of enemy clubs, and only consisted of HA and puppets (Red Devils in Hamilton, etc), since then swore enemy the OLMC is sharing Ontario. I’m sure it’s similar all across Canada.

BC seems forever the Patch is more valued than a button, Quebec appears that way as well, currently. Toronto, maybe not so much. The HA in Ontario never really earned their Patch like Quebec, everyone knows this so they aren’t valued the same. It’s like wearing the Special Forces uniform, went your only a basic soldier.

Hamilton it’s similar, for a bunch of OLMC to become HA, it’s laughable, and nearly impossible to forgive, as well as the Red Devils becoming Bacchus.

I think the Patch is more valued in certain parts of the country. If anything the HA should learn from Rizzuto, the saying ‘perception is reality’ never fully applies to OC.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 04/12/20 08:59 AM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.