He spent time with members from New Jersey, and New york, mainly members from Genovese and Luchese. Benny Pizzolato, the Abate brothers, the Accardi brothers, the Dicarlo brothers this goes back to when he was still living in Buffalo, and the Dolasco brothers, Joseph Lucchese and Joseph Rosato. He spent so much time with these members that it is easy for members from other families believing he was with the Lucchese crime family.
Genovese members Anthony Carafano, Joe Adonis, Vincent Alo, the Moretti brothers, Peter LaPlaca, Michael Genovese, Juliano Gazzio, the Bongiorno brothers, Matteo Fortunato, Carmine San Giacomo, and the Toriello brothers.
From the 1940s to the 1950s these were the members he socialized more often for members of the five families. Philadelphia he did a lot of business with Marco Reginelli and Dominic Olivetto. Reginelli did business with Paolo Amato a member of the Decavalcante family which allowed Bufalino to get a foot in AC. A lot of Nicknames which it makes hard to identify many of the other members, especially during his time in Buffalo.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green