I agree they still control the union damn near every trade from Maine to New York and they have it on a big strong hold in Rhode island in mass... I heard dellsantos boys still work with the city so is Achilles kids he still big in construction and old time Romano nephew is huge in the union ....and baby shack knows everyone ... I doubt he didnt make no one esp all the guys have to have so many associates and a few of them have to be capable and so many guys dead they have to replace them at least half of them esp as the time go on .... I just believe they have to much history, bloodline, rackets, control and connections, to not keep the capable guys in the shuffle and in position to carry tradition and that's what it's all about regardless if time is changing they know that they have to adapt is part of the game... obviously it's not like before but to die out completely or near extinction imo not just yet..... shatters/decimated yes....less pool of selection and true to tradition clear as day but to have 10.12 made guys I would think it's more like 15 -20 regular soldiers and whatever higher ups from the state my opinion but forget about opnions who have facts to prove any opnions...

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "