Originally Posted by chin_gigante
Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Yes Frank DePasquale is straightened out and also a practicing attorney, you must have been living under a fucking rock the past ten years.

He does a lot of work for the Philly guys with their real estate ventures and was also Nicodemo’s co - counsel on the DiPietro hit.

Dante no offense but thats total horseshit.. there is no way in 2020 that a made guy is a state bar licensed attorney.. im a lawyer and when they vetted me for the bar i had to track down my arrest that was expunged 16 yrs ago and every speeding ticket ive had there is literally zero chance he can be practicing law licensed by the state and be a member of OC idc what anyone w more street knowledge than me says not possible

You might be able to settle this. If you have access to a PACER account you might be able to find the audio of the Ligambi RICO trial from 12 December 2012 when DePasquale was allegedly ID'd by Philly PD as a member. Could clear a lot of things up

Chin i only have PACER Bankruptcy access since i do real estate law unfortunately..,id love to listen to that testimony regardless ill see if i can find it

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"