Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Yes Frank DePasquale is straightened out and also a practicing attorney, you must have been living under a fucking rock the past ten years.

He does a lot of work for the Philly guys with their real estate ventures and was also Nicodemo’s co - counsel on the DiPietro hit.

Dante no offense but thats total horseshit.. there is no way in 2020 that a made guy is a state bar licensed attorney.. im a lawyer and when they vetted me for the bar i had to track down my arrest that was expunged 16 yrs ago and every speeding ticket ive had there is literally zero chance he can be practicing law licensed by the state and be a member of OC idc what anyone w more street knowledge than me says not possible

He has a clean record, he's never been jammed up for anything yet at all.

I know plenty of lawyers who are crooks, get off of your fucking high horse. An attorney can be a criminal just like any other profession. Don't act shocked.

Dante im not on my high horse you missed my point and youre right plenty of lawyers are crooks and he may be a crooked lawyer but theres a difference between being crooked and being a made member of the mafia and practicing law. Its not the 1950s-60s anymore where this may have happened bc of law enforcement not being on top of the mob and knowing who was actually in or just info in general wasnt readily available.

Im not saying lawyers are above being gangsters at all im saying theres no way the state would allow someone even rumored to be a member of OC which is a felony just being a member and allowing them to practice law, you have to re-certify your bar license every year. In 2020 with nothing being a secret and how strict state bar associations are there is no way he could be even a suspected member of OC and be licensed to practice law. Look at NY Corozzos kid is a mob lawyer and he ran into problems when some informant suggested he was a gangster he was almost disbarred. He may be a crooked lawyer but no way is he a made guy

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 04/10/20 11:15 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"