He had good relationship with Bonanno through Joe Barbara and Endicott crew. Bonanno, Bufalino, and Magaddino crime families had strong family relationships through the members in those families. Alfano, Cannone, Galante, and Vultaggio families off the top of my head. Gioachino Parisi was also a former Gambino member and related to the Mangano who moved out of New York City. Bufalino was a good friends to Vincent Mangano and Frank Castellano through both Dandy Jack and his uncle Rosario. Profaci, can't find anything to say they were close, only Joe Bonanno was around did Salvatore Profaci or Ambrosio Magliocco come on the scene. After Colombo was shot, the Colombo crime family went into a few partnerships with members of the Bufalino crime family from 1970s till early 1990s, after that there does not seem to be many joint operations, except in interstate business transactions but far from what they were making before then.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green