I disagree with a couple of things.

I know the idea that guys like Centorino and Olivieri were made again at a later date is thrown about a lot on forums, but I've seen no supporting evidence to suggest that they ever were, or that they ever had to be. Indeed, Licata went around saying there was a problem with the ceremony, and that other families didn't necessarily have to recognise the members, but nothing else reliable has come out to say that the ceremony was itself invalidated and had to be redone. Centorino, Olivieri and John Praino all have been identified as members since then, but I've seen no evidence saying they were made again. Lenehan said the ceremony was invalidated, but his information is far from reliable and it contradicts with other things he said - including that Olivieri wasn't recognised but only because of reasons relating to him alone. Members of the Colombo family were picked up on tape discussing Praino's status as a member of the Philly family in the 2000s, so that's further evidence that those guys continued to be recognised. Licata tried to undermine the validity of the ceremony for sure, but I've seen nothing to suggest anyone had to be re-made. Fresolone himself said that he could not be 'un-made' due to Licata's attempts and that the only way to remove his membership would have been to kill him.
This also isn't comparable to the situation with the DeCavalcante's in the 1980s when Gotti ordered them to re-make guys because they had been initiated through a verbal oath only. Firstly, Philadelphia was not under the same level of influence from New York as the DeCavalcantes were and are. Secondly, there wasn't anything technically wrong with the ceremony. Philly would pass on a list of North Jersey members to the New York families as a courtesy (especially when the Newark members were active in New York), but they were not obliged to. By 2010, Licata himself was caught on tape saying he'd only pass a list of prospective members to the Gambinos and Genoveses - not the other three New York families. (And Fresolone quotes Martirano in the book saying that Licata's name wasn't passed around the other families).

I also don't entirely agree with you that the 1986 ceremony was 'huge'. They inducted 6 guys at that one (Attanasio, Licata, Ligambi, Pungitore Jr, Tory Scafidi, Junior Staino), which is more than most ceremonies we know about since then but only just. There's been plenty of ceremonies for 5 inductees at a time since then and, in either 1998 or 1999, Borgesi and Luisi went up to Boston to make 6 or 7 of Luisi's guys there. It also wasn't huge compared to other ceremonies that took place in the 80s. There was the 1980 ceremony held by Testa where 9 guys were inducted and Scarfo held a ceremony in early 1982 where he made 11 guys (including 4 Newark guys).