Fersolone was made a capo a day after being made. This pissed off Licata. Fersolone and Licata had some history but it was not until Fersolone was locked up that he started to despise AA and Scoops. Licata went to the Gambino and Genovese about the ceremony as no list was passed around to veto members. If someone had a problem with a member being made and their was a good enough reason, that person would be killed, that was Licatas plan. Cifelli another guy in the crew was close to Licata and was pretty much reporting what Fersolone was doing. It was either the Lucchese crime family finding out that Philadelphia had an informant in Newark, or that Pasquale Martirano passed away that caused Fersolone to finally leave. Centorino was actually remade at the behest of a few Gambino guys as insure if Licata tried anything. Licata was following the rules about the list, but Philly only had to pass a list the last time cause 1986 was the Commission trial in New York and New York wanted to straighten things out with Philadelphia and New Jersey, so new leadership would known who is who in New Jersey and not make any mistakes, also so both Gambino and Genovese families could make sure they had prospective allies on Philadelphia and New Jersey. 1986 was a huge making ceremony for Philadelphia and last one that was made while Scarfo was out on the streets.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green