DePasquale was allegedly identified in court as a member by Philly PD officer Cynthia Felicetti on Wednesday 12 December 2012. Felicetti was testifying about the Philly PD surveillance footage of the 2009 Christmas party (this was at the Ligambi RICO trial). Felicetti allegedly identified DePasquale as a member when testifying about the individuals who attended that party (I say allegedly because I have not personally found a copy of the trial recording to listen to, but those who have attest to DePasquale's identification in the recording).

DePasquale is also John Ciancaglini's cousin, he picked him up when he was released from prison in 1995 and he was a pall-bearer at Mikey Chang's funeral. DePasquale was also photographed with high-ranking guys at Anthony Staino's wedding and was has also been photographed with Dom Grande and the Mazzone brothers since then. He was part of Anthony Nicodemo's defence team when he was on trial for the DiPietro hit, and I think he's also been involved in doing the legal work for house flipping activities.

Assuming that he is, in fact, made the question is when did he get his button? He could've been made with Nicodemo and Canalichio after the John Casasanto murder (though I'm not suggesting he was involved in that - there hasn't been any information linking him to any murders) but he wasn't included on the 2009 Philly PD chart (though, who knows, maybe he was excluded because - after all - he's a lawyer so maybe the threat of legal action is why he isn't discussed much). There was a ceremony set for 2011 that likely took place just before the Ligambi indictments where Dom Grande, Sonny Mazzone and Joe Servidio were to be made. DePasquale could have been made then also.