Philly has historically been quite top heavy. Looking at the NJSCI estimate of 10 active members in the early 2000s that'll include Joe Ligambi, Mousie Massimino, Mike Lancellotti, Gaeton Lucibello and probably Scoops Licata. So about half of the estimated active members were identified as holding hierarchy positions at that point.

Looking at the guys who could qualify as the dozen or so active soldiers I think these are contenders:

Joseph Grande:
Made by Scarfo in 1984. Joined back up with the mob after his release from prison. Went to meet with Nicky Scarfo Jr but made sure to bring Mike Lancellotti with him, which could indicate that he became part of his crew. Recommended Dom Grande for membership but he'd already been proposed by Anthony Nicodemo. Observed attending court with Dom to support their relative Sam Piccolo.

Gaeton Lucibello:
Made by Stanfa. Identified as a captain under Ligambi, then as consigliere by Philly PD (unclear whether official or acting; I think acting is more likely) then as a soldier by 2009. Photographed at Anthony Staino's wedding. Cited for parole violation in 2017 for associating with Sonny Mazzone.

Philip Ligambi:
Identified as a member by the Philadelphia Daily News in 1999 (though he was incorrectly reported to be consigliere, so there's a chance the identification of him as a member was incorrect). Attended Anthony Staino's wedding. Observed getting an earful from acting boss Steve Mazzone shortly after the 2011 indictments. In his 70s now so could be retired or semiretired.

Martin Curro:
Identified as an active member by Philly PD in 2009. Brother of the late Joe Curro. Nothing else has come out about him since then. Also in his 70s, so could possibly also be retired or semiretired.

Eric Esposito:
Made 2007. Taken to the ceremony by Mike Lancellotti so was likely in his crew. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding. If I'm remembering correctly, Esposito was identified as being one of the guys hanging around Lance and Dom Grande in surveillance footage over the past few years.

Louis Fazzini:
Made 2007. Member of the Newark crew. Accompanied Scoops Licata to the 2009 Christmas party and was picked up on tape by Nick Stefanelli on two occasions - one of them being the dinner with top Gambino family members in 2010. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding.

Sonny Mazzone:
Likely made in 2011 with Dom Grande and Joe Servidio. Identified as a member in court documents for Lucibello's parole violation.

Frank DePasquale:
Practicing lawyer. Allegedly identified by a Philly PD officer as a made member during the Ligambi trial. I haven't personally heard the audio recording so I can't 100% swear by his membership. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding.

Albert Lancellotti:
Reportedly identified by Michael Orlando as a member during the Ligambi trial (I'm also not 100% behind this, as Michael Orlando was taken off the street when Lancellotti was identified as an associate. Orlando frequently referred to Mike Lancellotti as a member so the writer of the article could have mistaken Al for his uncle.)

Vincent Centorino:
Made 1990. Accompanied Licata and Fazzini to the 2009 Christmas party. Discussed in the Stefanelli tapes. Centorino is 89 years old now so is most likely retired.

Nicholas Olivieri:
Identified as an active member by Philly PD in 2009 but nothing else has come out about him since then. He didn't attend the Christmas party and is in his 70s so he could be retired.

Vincent Filipelli:
Made 1993. Reported to Anthony Staino in the 2000s. Nothing has come out about him since his release from prison. Could be inactive.

Shawn Vetere:
Boston member, made in 1998 or 1999. The only member of Luisi's crew identified as being in contact with Philly since the Boston crew got taken down. Could be active, could just be seeing old friends.

The 5 members inducted in 2015:
The identities of these 5 individuals have never been revealed or confirmed. Based on how recently they were inducted they are all likely active. (The five could consist of Anthony Borgesi, Joseph Baldino, the Salvo Brothers...)