Originally Posted by KnowNothing
The point you guys don’t seem to get is you don’t just start speculating and making shit up, anonymously throwing peoples names out on the internet saying you think they’re made. Based on what? Some of you obviously don’t know anyone at all or you wouldn’t be asking people to name names. Listen to Zorro he’s on the mark here ok? Louie had a tight circle. Few of the popular names, some business people, real estate developers. Lived over a laundromat so what’s that tell you? Old school as they come and low key. Why go out there and start bringing people into the fold when almost everyone’s a rat now? He had plenty of $ and had a long smooth run by today’s standard. I get it, you want to believe every Tom Dick and Harry has a button but just isn’t the case. Tiberis? Buckles? LMAO. Just stop. You have no idea how ridiculous you sound

@Knownothing How ridiculous is it tho? The Tiberi's were close with Sciarra coming up. Why is it that we can talk about guys in other places but if its RI/Prov its a problem? And the only difference between naming names on here or at a bar in Silver Lake or Knightsville is that we're naming them here lol. And tbh, if someones gets offended, too bad. Everyone in RI wants to talk the talk and sound like they're someone. Yet when they get called out then theres a problem lol.

I agree with Zorro. As I mentioned a few comments ago, Rhode Island will be pretty much gone in 20 years. Boston will be considered the only hub for LCN in New England.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast