I disagree about Rhode island.. mainly I brought the issue and boy I hear they was always the real foothold of so many guys....guys like mike mendoZzi, cardillo, rich tiberi, felix debenedetti, mike Maserati, chubby presioso,...and many other guys who we have no idea about like furio from bobo crew who told and vessechio who was made and got wacked and another guy who flipped in 84 a made guy forgot his name and they have people like chris patraica juniors son and chippy son and nephew and bobos grandkids and few nephews dellsantos boys are big in the game and that's head a few... I heard abouta few thieves that's more than thieves but they had a huge theft ring marchetti and meo and savi they were very hardly connected with mannochio and one of mannochio great solder leonordo and gasea but all we heard if you even heard about them was the golden nugget crew when mannochio got picked up for receiving stolen goods.... ... we need someone who kknows slot about Rhode island to speak on more until then that's all I came up with when I asked some questions...

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "