Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Correct, I heard about members with Jewish blood, any Italians or are they not considered white.

Italians obviously are white, but it's true that I never really saw an Italian surname in an AB indictment - except for Joseph Principe, who was a prison guard corrupted by the AB.
The AB seems to be a "good ol' boy" thing for the most part with members being mostly from Irish/Scotch-Irish/Anglo background with a smaller amount of Dutch, German, French and Scandinavian in there. Unsurprising, because the AB strongholds in the Southwest and Texas are largely WASP and Irish county.

Outlaw motorcycle clubs on the other hand have plenty of members with an Italian background. Pagans in Pennsylvania and New Jersey are very heavily Italian American and the HA on the East Coast appear to be predominantly Italian American as well.

Richard Joseph Scutari was a member of the Order a racist gruop creste in 1983.I think that the italians are white but not wasp because we're all almost completly catholic. And that the italians in the prison prefer pay for the protection that joint the AB.