Originally Posted by Zorro
Marble guy, I left rhode island a few years ago, only go back a couple times per year, and when I do, only talk to the people I knew when I was around. So as far as the next generation, I don't have any idea. I always wondered myself why they never brought new guys in, the talent was/is there. Except for the few guys made in the late 90s and early 2000s I dont believe there has been anybody. Also someone above mentioned chippys son, good guy but not really involved

@zorro I mentioned his son because I know quite a few sons and nephews of guys who have gone legitimate. And I wasn't sure about him. I know a nephew of a guy who was turned down for a job because he carries the name. I think the family will eventually die off. Esp from the Providence wing. It gets overlooked imo on the national level. But I think that's because they haven't done anything of recent. Boston is different. But with Providence, Matty and Eddie are all that's left. And AP when he's out. With all this knowledge on this forum it's says alot that we've never heard anyone new come out of Providence. Their days are numbered.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast