I'm afraid only a Liverpool native can for sure know who these people are.
In the UK press they'll seldom release names when it comes to OC until an actual indictment happens. Remember how the Canning Town guys were virtually unknown until the "libel case" despite being operative since the 80's? Or how the Bulwell/Nottingham guys were non-namable until indictment, despite the fact that they had bodies all over England, Spain and the Netherlands (and even today, nobody knows who "The Taxman" is)? Or how "Big Sully" was the top of the food chain in Birmingham before his mansion in Attock was closed on tax evasion charges? I remember reading on some boxing forum about the torture chambers the Ruthersglen group operated in Glasgow years before anybody mentioned their names when they got indicted.

Honestly, I can't fault for instance a Liverpool native for not wanting to name names. These are all extremely dangerous people; among the top of European organized crime. And even after indictment plenty are still powerful operating from prison. Locals have been whacked for not keeping their mouth shut... By comparison, in many ways these people are more dangerous in Europe these days than the Mob is in New York.