Not much known about him. He is first mentioned as a associate sitting in on a meeting between Bonanno and Gambino members discussion a debt owned to the Gambino family by a Bonanno associates in the mid 2000s. Then pops up as a bookie around 2008/2009, same time he is involved around another dispute on debt between Colombo and Gambino families over a Gambino associate owing Colombo family money hanging around him during the weekend. Busted with Pietro Inzerillo in 2010 for a gambling site that reached international, identified as a made member in the Gambino family at the time, reliable sources say he was not made at the time. Released and stayed to the shadows. Verified to be a made member in 2015 as recently inducted member in a meet between Gambino, Decavalcante, and Genovese crime family members. Again later identified as a made member in late 2015 between members of Inzerillo clan in the U.S, and unidentified Palermo members. He is close to Pietro Inzerillo, Lorenzo Mannino, Frank Palermi, Tony Gambino and was close to Frank Cali.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green