I mean providence has so many guys let's be honest even if we go in history we talk about the same guys and providence been and I believe still loaded..... many dont partake that's clear as day everywhere and providence is not the providence of old we know that but u ask a question that sums it all up .... idk what little scivolas doing.... sure not many but his tight little circle... I know he dealt with patsy that I know..... but again what do we know.... I can mention a million names from before all providence guys active up to the 80s but it wont mean nothing all .... so if I use that as reference to show how providence still has many men ..many will argue and ultimately, which is what we all trying to find out, we wont ever because the convo will go elsewhere...idk who anybody is doing all I know is I know providence is active with politicians unions and still have suprising I would say 12 -15 made guys another 20 good active associaties... because all the young blood is same blood as before a great nephew here and a neighborhood kid there..... them kids in Cranston Johnston.... many full blooded and many many into gambling and inheriting many things so idk last time I checked u need a envelope and u need to know someone before u make a move in providence if that dont mean anything idk what to say

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "