And I dont recall any informant giving a number count of Rhode island members. It sure would've been exposed at trial....so how would you bozo know and dont even know nobody or the area. Theres so many social clubs in federal hill the yuppies in Broadway and vinton walk right by it. At least 8 still today.... and who know what matty is creating down there and he old school with family history knows many guys fresh out so he knows the young bloods in and out of jail.... and has union and political ties deep on pockets what we know .... what I know is many people active many I say at least 20 *30 in rhode island I dont care what no one say I know they have numbers still low numbers as far as made but even then what we know and old man patsy is dead a year or so now... another guy no one mentions been around since the 70s I know for sure heard he brought a few made guys from Sicily where he came from shortly before he was made and I know he had a whole crew of made men .....until he died they say inky a few members know who he was smh so what that tells us .... unless we know someone really involved we really dont know ... unless u trust the feds ...🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "