I told yall before idk why you bozo dont listen : VF biago old man Bobby are still big puppets from behind the scenes. And in providence that's the backbone they still have the unions politicians property and surprisingly still limited potential meaning like my old posts saids when I broke down the structure milisi Paterno bonagvilia pari and a few nephews and great grandkids like marrapesee and romano grandkids heard are legit upcomers as well another kid just did 8 years in the feds some nephew tied to mannochoo old running buddy shaviano... see what we forget to consider is Rhode island was the place all the mob families came to when they needed soldiers ot hitman not only they had a thousand lunatics that kill but it was so many ..... rhode island is still full of then all gambling and involved in drugs and everything else....mannochio has many family in Chicago area..and his nephew has a son who's involved and and his other nephew not the union one the doctors kid is involved heavy...

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "