From what I was told and from pictures I have seen, AP RAT started getting involved with this FirstPlus Financial - the office was on South Street - I went there with my friend who was engaged to the scumbag, at the time. She was horrified and scared for him, because he was on PAROLE, he had regular visits from parole officer. My friend said it was not a nice feeling. She watched him lie to the officers. He started hanging around with Nicky Jr, Sal Pelullo, Sammy Piccolo, Todd Stark (the driver and wanna be gangster) few others - I don't remember what she said their names were. I remember these names because she talked about how worried she was that he was associating with these people. Everytime I talked to her, she said there was new face showing up - on the take. Low - life wanna be gangsters, bookies, drug dealers and loan sharks.

I personally do not think he was inducted or made. My friend never mentioned anything about Joey M.

Lenox - see my previous email for the answer to your question. Are you from Jersey?