AP was not a druggie, he was a drug dealer. One of the biggest in Philly along with now deceased Louie Turra who hung himself in prison. AP was convicted of Tony Cavalieri's murder and always swore it was not him. But oddly enough ...he knew who did it. Supposedly that was little Nicky Albanese, who is serving life in prison. I knew all of these guys- see section from an article written way back.

On Monday convicted Turra hit man Nicholas Albanese, 34, was sentenced to
life in prison, and Turra adviser Dennis Virelli, 51, was sentenced to 10
years.
All four were charged last August with Turra and his father and uncle, and
eight others in what authorities said was an ambitious, violent gang that
sold more than $1.8 million worth of drugs in the city and South Jersey
between 1990 and 1995 and dreamed of muscling out the city's organized crime
family. Louis Turra, 33, committed suicide in prison on Jan. 7.

Anthony Persiano operated with Louie and ran around with whoever would make them feel like stars. AP has and always will be a scam artist and will steal anything he can from anybody he can, he was taught by his father who was also a low-life criminal. AP was actually in prison serving a life sentence when my best friend became involved with him. She was friends with his sister. Long story really short. She fell in love with him and supposedly he "fell in love" with her. What he really fell in love with was all that she did for him while he was away. The money she sent, the clothes she sent, the underwear she brought up to visits, the numerous meetings she had with various attorneys to plead his case - she believed in his "innocence" after at least maybe 7 or 9 years she stayed faithful to him. She waited for his calls. If she wasn't there to answer his call, he became like an animal. I remember telling her to get rid of him. Needless to say AP the scumbag that he is was finally freed. They lived together for years, and my guess is he was up to something back then. he always had money to throw around. We all thought that was odd for someone who just came out of prison, who knows all along he was probably ripping people off left and right.

My friend tried to keep him on the straight and narrow, keep him honest, keep him clean, he resented her for that. In the end, he cheated with a gangster chaser. She is the one who owns the restaurant with Anthony and another partner. Gotta wonder where all that money came from to open the restaurant.....on never mind...we all know where the money came from. he was scamming people out of their insurance money, and has been doing so for years.

There's much more that I would love to reveal. But for now this is it, unless you have a question. If there is anybody on this site reading this post and knows scumbag persiano, you will know who my friend is. He took her for everything she had.

Last edited by ohmy; 03/12/20 10:12 AM.