Originally Posted by Hollander
Last year the brothers Carmine and Francesco Violi, originally from Sinopoli, were sentenced in Italy for narcotraffic between New York and Calabria. It's the same case the main defendant Gregorio Gigliotti, was sentenced in NY along with his wife and son. In America, together with Gigliotti and his family, the group of "Costa Ricans" who supplied the cocaine had been sentenced.
I'm pretty sure these Violis are cousins of the Hamilton Violis.

I'm not sure why recently you have usually stopped providing links to newspaper articles and other information sources, passing off what you post as your own words -- we don't even see you use quotation marks anymore around words that are obviously someone else's.

Over the past 13 years I've seen you on the boards -- coming up to 14 years -- I have never witnessed a poster getting so many facts wrong as much as you do regarding Canadian 'ndrangheta groups and the groups' members. You are responsible for a lot of online misinformation about both the 'ndrangheta and other Italian organized-crime groups here in Canada.

Hollander, you're better than this.

You want to build up credibility? Start providing links again. Attribute quotes to the sources. Learn Italian -- I'm not kidding -- so that you can delve deeper into Italian-language articles and Italian-law-enforcement's documents (for example, arrest warrants).

If you have proof that Carmine and Francesco Violi are Domenico and Joe Violi's cousins, show us the connections: a family tree, an Italian-language document, a newspaper article.

Should you want to see how individuals in the Luppino-Violi group may be related to people in Italy -- not necessarily 'ndranghetisti -- you should probably start with people in Siderno. I may write more about this later but if I do, I'll write more in an existing thread or in a new topic, as this current thread has gone off topic a few times in the last little while.