Not everyone would, you gotta be blood. This is mostly messages for those who are. If you want answer go to the Racalmulto Club in Hamilton, if you want more. Or any Masonic connections you have in Sicily/Southern Italy or Italia. Leoluca Bagarella if you can get a pizzini to him, or have snake like abilities to shed or change scales, like the Dons from there.

Potentially huge sex trafficking ring going on and MMA in Ontario is the front. The bikers use the MMA as a distribution channel, it’s what Crowley was almost killed in Sicily over, but people in Italy helped him in and escape. Baressi was one of the Italians that was part of the MMA community, from what is being stated. Whether he really was involved, he can’t answer, maybe the cops should ask his network

That’s all I know, the Sigs at the Racalmuto Club might help you, if you qualify, they’ll know better than me. I apologize, I don’t qualify right now for more information. If I do, I promise to share. The Sigs in actually Racalmuto, refuse to say anymore.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 03/05/20 12:11 AM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.