The ex-boss Ciro Mariano speaks: «In Naples the Camorra no longer exists»
Saverio Di Donato -February 29, 2020

The former head of the Quartieri Spagnoli Ciro Mariano 'o picuozz told himself during
an interview released in the morning for Gigi Di Fiore: «He only spread tarantella with no sense Naples, the Camorra no longer exists. There is no more, as I say, the underworld. There are gangs of kids who do nonsense and sometimes become dangerous because of this, because they can make victims even among people outside the system. They do the stretches, which are only tarantella to make brothel, to appear, without any sense ».

Mariano will turn 69 next November, he is a free man, after a total of 30 years spent in prison, including 13 under the 41-bis regime between Asinara, Cuneo, Parma, Pianosa and Sulmona. "Do you agree with the choice of your brother Marco, who has become a collaborator of justice?", Di Fiore also asks the ex-Camorra. «No, I have severed all relationships with him,
as did my brother Salvatore who is serving life in prison. When he returned to the Districts, Marco did nothing but nonsense, he ruined my friends who had never had criminal problems before. Because of him, they ended up in jail, now they are free again. "

"The king is dead, long live the king!"