The family is more of a crew. John Sciortino, Vincent Cammarata, and Joseph Tocco are mainly the top members there. John Sciortino is a different Sciortino than the Kansas City Sciortino, which was confusing me for awhile. They are about ten years apart, unsure if they are related. The Tocco brothers Anthony and Joe Tocco are related to the Detroit Tocco. Joe is confirmed made and a strong possibility that Tony is made as well. Their uncle was Anthony Giordano boss of St. Louis till his death in 1980. Vincent Giordano and Giacomo Parrino seemed to have stepped into retirement after Anthony Parrino died in 2014. Anthony Olivastro a soldier also seems to gone into retirement in 2005 after his brother died and Thomas Venizia committed suicide. Frank and Phil Palazzolo are also big with rumors saying Frank is underboss. Angelo Copo is a big player but everything points to him and his crew taking orders from Sicily. Joseph Panneri Jr is the last member known to be made by Tony Parrino.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green