yeah,lots to pick apart in that report.
makes sense w/ Leonardo BOSS and Stefano street boss seems to be what most media and law enforcement have been reporting for years.
i have always been confused w/ loris cavaliere in that yes he was THE LINK between mafia,H.A. and street gangs in magot/mastiff bust but he has also acted as a lawyer for a wide range of criminals of all stripes over the years.also he was disbarred after serving sentence and now he is a stone cold G?
the mention of francesco among the other 2 sollecito bros is a new name.giuseppe had been arrested in 2008 as part of a follow up gambling bust linked to project colisee.however i don't think he ever served time paid a fine i think.mario has only been mentioned in passing as a sometimes golf partner of Vito and has been seen at funerals over the past few years.
the vincenzo spagnolo in the list could be nicola's brother as the father was murdered in 2016.a vincenzo spagnolo jr had been seen on the charter of companies in the bar/cafe business,but he doesn't have an arrest record.
nicola spagnolo has long been a leading member of Rizzuto/Sollecito faction as well as vito salvaggio.
marco pizzi along w/ david barberio would be part of a cell in rivieres-des-prairies part of MTL w/ pizzi being the leader.
liborio cuntrera is considered to be a leading loanshark and senior member of faction having survived the decade long war.
carmelo cannistraro is a leader in the sports/illegal gambling in laval had once been under francesco del balso.
steve vogl has past arrests for drug trafficking in early 1990's and 2000's but is now involved in the grande wheel project in MTL trying to run a liquor concession but had been seen meeting w/ Vito before his death.
the blank ragusa could be referring to pat who is the son of emanuele ragusa who died 2018.pats sister eleonora was married to nick jr.
antonio cinquino was arrested for cocaine importation in 1993 i think but could find no further info.
as for gino constantini,steven di paola and domenico salerno i have no clue could find no relevant info anywhere...???