Originally Posted by Lenox
chin
is there any way to elaborate on what else was said?
thanks

From the transcripts (SL = Scoops Licata, NS = Stefanelli, UI = unintelligible)

SL: I was instrumental in JOEY gettin' straightened out.
NS: Oh, were ya?
SL: Yeah.
NS: When did they get (UI)?
SL: 1992. I, I got him straightened out.
NS: (UI)
SL: They killed a friend of ours, you remember FELIX? Him and, uh, CIANCAGLINI's son. And then JOHN STANFA went along with JOHN at the time. JOHN was with them. I was trying to tear it down. LOUIE was part of it. No, JOEY was on my side. I said, we didn't like FELIX anyway. I said, JOEY, we gotta save this kid. Back and forth, you know. And make a long story short, I finally calmed it down. Follow me? So, we calmed it down, and then they took a shot at (UI). Man, these kids were bad. And the boss was CIANCAGLINI's son, the kid JOEY (UI).
NS: (UI) close with, ah, with the brothers or?
SL: The brothers.
NS: Brother went against brother. Right?
SL: Right. Right. Once that happened, that was it. I went to jail and then the fuckin' hell broke loose. But that was bad, too. What are you? You kill your own brother? That's bad. That's bad. And that's the story NICK. And it just got so ugly. It just got so ugly...
NS: Yeah.
SL: ... 'Cause they, and I told them, calm down. Don't worry about it. Yous will get it. Don't worry about this greenhorn. Just... No. They want it. They want it. Fuck, he's going, he's a 30 year old and (UI).
NS: Yeah.
SL: They got crazy. [Laughs] And I went to jail. Oh, fuck 'em. Who cares?
NS: What, whatever happens, happens.
SL: When I come home, do what yous want. And when I come home there'll still turmoil. You know? And I'm still caught in the middle of it.