Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Glad I made this thread recently. Just found out on ABOUTTHEMAFIA.com that Frank Locascio has some good evidence that may get him released. He also has a new lawyer. I can't post the article link because I'm on my phone but allegedly Frank was opposed to the Louis DiBono murder. Sammy the Bull says that Frank opposed the DiBono murder and that the FBI have wiretaps to prove that this was true. I'm not quoting but Locascio told Gotti to let Louis DiBono live because DiBono would appease the situation by offering 50 grand. Gotti was opposed to this and still wanted him whacked.

What do my fellow posters think?
The article is on ABOUTTHEMAFIA.com

Because he was considered close to Gotti I doubt he makes it out but 100 he should be as should Peter. LE plays dirty af when it comes to Gottis. With Jr they recorded his visits after he pleaded guilty and all they got was him telling people if your coming to see me dont talk about life I am done. Then when they indict him few months before he was to be free they file a motion to not allow his visits and phone calls to be used by defense these fucks even illegally recorded visits with his lawyer but when they didnt hear what they want made sure it couldnt be used in courtt. No mob stronger then feds