looking over articles of sindacato arrests and subsequent london ontario illegal gambling bust dec,2019 in which the 2 were joined the links to the H.A. go back to the large 2013 platinum sb arrests.
i have always read that moreno gallo had control of the MTL 'book' before his 2012 deportation and then 2013 murder.at some point after getting released from prison the Rizzuto faction took back control of the gambling in MTL/'the book'.Vito had long standing connections to london ontario H.A. members and as i mentioned above had retaken ctrl of gambling.
i guess what i'm driving at is it possible that the Rizzuto Faction of MTL mafia have an alliance with the figliomeni faction of the siderno group.
the figliomeni bros were thought to be responsible for the murder of carmine verduci over gambling territory.verduci was also thought to be part of the GTA 'ndrangheta that was backing the desjardins/devito/montagna group for ctrl of MTL mafia(2009-2011).the hit on verduci could have served 2 purposes for both groups revenge and take over of territory.
it could at least show that the figliomeni bros. were not part of group backing desjardins et al. 2009-2011.