They cannot fix it ....

It’s so fucked up that not one kid other thenones that get checks from the city have raised there children there.

It’s so fucked up that not one caucasian that was raised here went on to have children and there children are here and are going to raise there children here ..... not ! since the 70’s has this happened,

The people that live on south side and Chelsea heights and down toward Ventnor are the only tax payers that support the city .

If you live a couple blocks before Ventnor in a small house your taxes are 10 - 12 thousand a year ! For what shit schools and shit parents that use schools as babysitters.....place is disgusting !

There were only a few things that kept the city a float and they been gone for thirty years .....it’s over

I always wondered how the old Italians knew to get out in 76 and they were so right to get out and with in ten or twenty yes there is was nobody from Atlantic City any more .....they are all transients and people I don’t recognize or can not see because they are in all black with only eye slots ...... transients and junkies is all I see.

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/04/20 07:36 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."