hey I been reading these forums for sometime . again where did that come from? you can tell you are all drunken bs.. and a very ignorant man and probably gonna come back with a 16 yr old tirade.. georgie porgie would of kicked you behind so bad, your love for these fools and acardo would of dried up. You act like these are so tough.... but You wupeed one.? I think u are just like dom bakery belly grande 5'6''. 270+... and he gets his windows smashed up, did nothing.. silence... he not liked by somebody.. he never did nothing.? now that kinda stuff would never happen to bent finger.. no body gonna mess with him. untouched or unmessed with 3+ years.. just like ron previte he is right in duck town and no body gonna do bleep squat. jonnie boy calverri aint gonna do diddley chris delbarkio aint gonna do diddley baldy bannanno aint gonna do diddley.. zambino is still a hs boy. I forget the other new guys. I had to say that ,they all play that accardo look. if some taliban soldier was coming after them, their under shorts would be yellow in the front brown in the back..