Originally Posted by Shellackhead
Originally Posted by M_Martino
Originally Posted by Shellackhead
I was told by a friend That’s an associate & is being groomed by a captain that he switched because there’s too much competition in the Gambino Family to be made, he didn’t wanna wait the 10+ years they make you wait.

Figured it was cause there’s less competition/maybe easier to get a button.

Very strange. Although Philly did make a NY guy before - John Praino in the Bronx.

I was told about Tuccio late summer 2019 but these are his exact words “you see that guy Peter Tuccio? He used to run with the Gambinos but switched to Philadelphia because over here, it takes 10+ years of association to become a made guy. And it Philadelphia it takes around 5-9 years and you don’t have to earn or do as much as you have to over here.” He also told me about some beef between the Sicilian of the Gambinos & Joey Merlino. And I’ve asked about him & some other guy that tells me stuff here & there and it’s all been true.

Not exactly on topic but related....I wonder about the Gambino Sicilian kid that got pinched that has the Espresso shop and pizza joint in Northern Liberties in Philadelphia. Gotta wonder did the Philly guys know he was there or did he just set up shop? Somebody told me that he also purchased a commercial property in South Philly that is right next to a major Philly guys house. If that's a coincidence that's fucking wild.