theres so many great sound bites in there. i, i, i cant get no satisfaction in brooklyn... i live on the 6th floor he lives on the 8th, hes says maybe i'll come to you door and ask for some milk or butter. you come to my door i'll blow your head off. anthony you can box everyone in but you cant box me in. im gonna bring it to the guy in the pen to the top.............................................. its like he knew something was up but just couldnt or wouldnt see the writting on the wall. he was a stone cold mafia guy. also funny hes talking to his wife and brasco at the same time. they new donnie buddy rocky was a stool pigeon but they didnt know he was a agent i wonder if they got thAT from the milwakkee boss frank b who knew rite away the feds were starting a fake vending machine bussiness hoping the mob would shake them down but they got frooze out and ended the operation fast. i think he sent word to new york that guy rocky was fbi. sounds like he had a sitdown with mirra and street boss sally fruits f. must have mediated it.. guessing 1980. hot chick from the mob wives show always says lefty was her grandfather and she posts alot of picture must be her mothers father. her father and grandfather were rizzos talked about threw out sammy the bulls whole book. both sides of her family was connected but she only made it sound like lefty who was dead back in the 90tys. think her father was or is still active