Originally Posted by Serpiente
I don’t know how to explain why but if it’s not done with other guys then nobody can say he got made with me if the only people that know are the top three or four in the family then LE is just one step behind instead of even.

I will say this I’ve been saying for years and years that the families have to use lie detectors and they have to strip and get hit with a wand before any high level shit is talked about.

You can bet the Westside and the Colombo’s are doing it and I would not doubt that since guys are not doing hits to make there worth I will bet that there are guys in the family that are watching other guys and I don’t mean lightly.

I am saying there is a system in place to stop the rats since there are no killings to speak of and if you are going to meetings and you are getting tested and wanted no way are these guys wearing a wire like they used to and if you lie detector comes up a little off you are being followed and more to make sure you are not doing anything you should not .

The guys that are not good at rackets that used to be used for hits are now being used as eyes or something like it .

It’s the only way .

Because if The guy brings up something in a conversation on the street when he knows he’s only allowed to talk about it at a meeting after procedures like I explained that a red flag goes up .

Nobody is aloud to share important info that can get them jammed up without that meeting and protocol to protect everyone .

Look at Barney nobody talks to him nobody sees him nobody knows nothing and Feds cannot gethim on wire tap and nobody has rated on him …….

They have changed up how they operate and only the lower guys are getting caught on wire .

They had todo something to combat what was going on and it’s totally possible I am off but they definitely have something in place.

Very nice summation & culmination Serp...only u can put it so many words...I feel that u r our pizzaboy of 2 day...luv it man!...

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...