heres the thing ive been trying to say serp. say theres some crazy bank robber associate of the luchese family from yonkers and hes in the same prison as michael persico who the gov says is only a high ranking associate, that bank robber guy and mike get in a disagreement whether the sky is blue and it turns into a fight maybe if that luchese associate was told beforehand by one of his familys guys michael a made guy with the colombos it probaly would never had happend. it doesnt matter who his dad or brother is. but if hes a made guy surposely amongst of the whites and made guys in prison there all 1 team so no one would slap him around or try to extort him. sounds like hes in a soft prison anyway i think steve the riffleman flemmi is there to. and if hes paying for protection when maybe he was in a higher level prison that will come back to him on the street, who knows maybe what i read about him is true hes just a business man but yaeh right he took advantage of his dads and brother and cousins positon to advance him in the real world so more power to him just come and agree with me serp you think hes a made guy if they didnt make him there dumb and they cant keep it secret from the other familys whats the point of inducting him

Last edited by pmac; 01/18/20 08:43 PM.