Originally Posted by Serpiente
I know Casso and his wife and son would be up the farm on many occasions . At first they would practice shooting and then the wife’s got close so it became more of a family getaway.

I also know that there were several helicopters that would come from the city to the farm often and that’s when Lil Allie was close with Michael Franzese and it was not so much as best buds Allie was watching him $$$ another guy that would bring his helicopter John S------- .

Allie and Michael P were the snobby type and I don’t think that the friendship with MF was anything but keeping a eye. Also they did not like the Colombo boys very jealous when his dad was boss but they acted like they were buds until the old man was shot then they push them aside.

Michael P being much more social then brother Allie, Lil Allie was like his dad.

Michael was making huge drops !

Carmine would have a couple RR up there and every other car , the boys got new two door Lincoln continental‘s when they were 17 .

During peace time up at farm and when Carmine was not incarcerated there were loads of wiseguys coming and going . The property went from a house and a barn to five houses and three barns quick .

They actually moved a entire graveyard off the property to allow Carmine to expand his river rock rancher to 80 feet long and add a huge great room there were also movIe and tv stars up there and at all the party’s Uma Thurman was a regular and many more
All the men in the blood family have houses on the compound and so does susie .

The barns were stocked with jeeps snow machines quads three wheelers just anything you can imagine and one was for horses also Carmine liked the horses and when he went away they slowly got rid of them.
Carmine liked boxing and Muhammad Ali believe it or not and had a painting of him in the great room autographed .

They had big big party’s up there and many celebrities sports figures just a Who’s Who of people would hang around.
Ive said enough.....

Very interesting & thought provoking Serp..Thanx!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...